Last night's sleep wasn't great but good enough. I sleep on my side so a pillow between my legs helps to protect my scars and bruising.
After trying to reduce my dope dosage yesterday, which resulted in too much pain, I've ramped it up again. I'll see how 1 codeine 3 times a day goes today.
My biggest issue today is the pain I experience when I stand up after having been stationary for too long. It got so bad that I have been feeling faint and dropping to the floor wherever I am just to get over the pain hit. Well, after rereading my physio leaflet I now realise the importance of ICING! I also went to the website below where a load of guys are banging on about it. I reckon I could have saved pyar jip if I'd have got onto that one days ago. I actually thought I may have had a case of DVT!
http://www.kneeguru.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please slap in a comment in here. Go on do it...