Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 7 - the ice age

After icing last night I hoped for a better sleep and a good start to the day - wrong! No change, still aches a lot when I get up. I had to go to the hospital this morning (nothing to do with my knee) and was a bit worried about getting there and around. I got myself ready by doing my exercises, icing and sitting down rather than lying down and then rising. This tactic definitely helps.
My wife and I had lunch at the Golf Club (no we're not members - skint and handicap of 18!) today. I doubled up on the codeine and this definitely helped!

I've been icing all day; not noticed the benefit yet but gonna stick with it.

I called the GP today just to get some reassurance on the pain when standing up, she assured me that this was normal but to call back in 2 days if it persisted.

My spreadbets have tanked today but my stops were in place so I locked in some profit. I'm not all about knees!

Just in case anyone was wondering, chocolate consumption does not help with knee pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please slap in a comment in here. Go on do it...